Skip to content
- 2¼ cups (29 oz can) canned peaches, light-syrup pack, drained and chopped
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tsp whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease the baking pan.
- Spread the peaches in baking pan.
- Mix the remaining ingredients, except brown sugar and milk, together in mixing bowl; spread over the top of the peaches.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean, about 30-35 minutes.
- Make the topping. Combine brown sugar and milk in small bowl.
- Drizzle the sugar mixture on top of cake and return the cake to the oven, and bake another 2-3 minutes.
- finally your peach cake now ready.