Creamy, sweet, and easy to make Chocolate Banana Smoothie! Perfect as a great go-to recipe for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a delicious snack!
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 4-5 blocks of ice
- Gather the ingredients.
- Cut the banana and put it in the blender.
- Take the milk and a cup. Pour the milk until the cup is full, then put it into the blender.
- Take the cocoa powder. Add two tablespoons to the blender.
- Wait until you see no clumps of banana floating around, or count to 6.
- Serve it. This recipe is suitable for one person. If you want it for more, double each ingredient. For example, for two people, 4 spoons of cocoa powder, 2 bananas, 2 cups of milk.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on.