- 1-2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup sliced apples
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice (optional)
- 4 tbsp. of milk
- 1/4 sugar
- 1/4 cup frozen vanilla yogurt
- 4 ice cubes
- Pour strawberries, sliced apples, lemon juice and milk into blender and blend on high. Check your smoothie using a spoon to make sure there are no lumps.
- Add sugar and frozen yogurt into blender and blend. Using the frozen yogurt is important, as it helps supplement the sweetness of the fruit.
- Add ice cubes and blend on high until the beverage is smooth.
- Pour your Apple Strawberry Smoothie into a glass and enjoy your day!