Skip to content
- 250g of Plain flour
- 225g of Margarine
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons of evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon of flavour(1 used vanilla butter nut flavour)
- Cream the Margarine, Icing Sugar, flavour together in a mixing bowl together till light and fluffy for 3 minutes manually or with mixer.
- Add the flour into the creamed mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Afterwards, add the milk and mix thoroughly
- Fix your tip 1M into your piping bag
- Scoop in the mixture into the piping bag
- Cut some parchment paper to fit your baking sheet tray (don’t grease with anything…just place the paper on the tray like that)
- Pipe the swirl cookies on to the lined sheet tray
- Then preheat your oven and bake the cookies for 20 to 30 minutes till the under starts changing colour. Note: don’t allow to burn or get too brownish in colour
- Then allow to cool
- Finally store in an airtight container or ziploc to preserve it.