Bananas are one of the most widely consumed fruits in the world for good reason. Eating them could help lower blood pressure and reduce the risks of cancer and asthma.
1. Bananas Pancakes
Toss the baking mixes full of chemicals and sugar in the trash and make these super simple banana pancakes. If you’re as big of a banana fan as we are, we’re sure you have put bananas in your pancakes, but have you ever made a pancake made of bananas? It’s so easy, it requires just 2 ingredients: bananas and eggs. In a blender, combine two large eggs and one ripe banana. (For fluffier pancakes, add ⅛ teaspoon of baking powder). Cook as you do with traditional flapjacks! Because bananas are a particularly starchy fruit, they easily substitute flour in this breakfast staple.
2. Tasty banana cookies
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup mashed ripe banana (from one small or ½ of a larger banana), in a bowl
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon curry powder
Pinch of salt
3 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
Fleur de sel for sprinkling
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
Add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda to mashed banana. Set aside for a minute.
In a bowl, stir together flour, curry powder and salt.
Mix banana mixture into butter mixture. Add vanilla, mixing to evenly combine.
Add half of dry mixture to wet ingredients and mix for 10 seconds. Add remaining dry ingredients and mix until just combined, using a spatula to scrape down the sides. Fold in unsweetened coconut.
Drop by the teaspoonful on two parchment lined baking sheets, leaving about an inch between each. Bake, one sheet at a time, until golden brown, about 14 to 16 minutes, rotating the pan once halfway through. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
3. Chocolate-Covered Banana
Made with cacao powder and coconut oil, this chocolate sauce delivers a dose of slow-digesting healthy fats that will help stave off hunger and plenty of antioxidants to keep inflammation at bay. To make the dark chocolate sauce, combine 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil and 1-½ tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder. Cut banana into 1-inch pieces, pierce with a toothpick, roll in chocolate sauce and then in your favorite topping: walnuts, pistachios, shredded coconut, sea salt, or capsaicin-rich chili powder if you are looking to speed up your metabolism. Freeze for at least 15 minutes.
4. Sweetens Your Oatmeal
Instead of adding empty calories like refined white sugars that only spike your blood sugar and cause it to come crashing down soon after, why not flavor your oatmeal with bananas? Cut up half a banana, mash it with a fork, and then fold it into your favorite bowl of steel cut oats along with a sprinkling of cinnamon. This cut of oats is lower on the glycemic index than rolled or instant oats, meaning they’ll keep you fuller, longer. Always in a rush in the morning? Make them overnight oat style! Just boil 4 cups of water in a pot. Add one cup of steel-cut oats and simmer for 1 minute. Cover the pot, allow it to cool, and then store overnight in the fridge.
5. Banana Sushi
simply smear some melted dark chocolate or your favorite nut butter on top of a banana. Top with chia seeds and pistachios or some shredded coconut.
6. Banana with Cereal
Having trouble sleeping? One simple solution could be eating a bowl of cereal, milk, and bananas before bed. For starters, bananas are an excellent source of potassium and magnesium, two muscle-relaxing minerals. Plus, bananas and milk contain tryptophan, the precursor to sleep-regulating hormones serotonin and melatonin. To expedite the absorption of sleep-inducing hormones into your brain, researchers have found it’s best to pair tryptophan-containing foods with a high-glycemic carb such as rice cereal.
7. Coffee Banana smoothie
2 very ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen
2 two-ounce shots of espresso (or about 4 ounces very strong coffee), cooled
1/2 cup Greek-style yogurt
6 ounces milk
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 tablespoon honey (optional)
Prep time: 5 min
- 2 very ripe bananas, cut into chunks and frozen
- 2(2-ounce) shots of espresso (or 4 ounces strong coffee), cooled
- 1/2cup Greek yogurt
- 6 ounces milk, plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon (heaped) cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy—adding more milk if necessary—about one minute. Taste and blend in the honey if you’d like the drink to be sweeter. Divide between two glasses and serve.
8. Banana Pudding
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2cup sugar
- Pinchkosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1vanilla pod
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 50 Nilla wafers (please, no substitutes here!)
- 6 large, ripe bananas
- 1/2teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg, plus more for garnish
- To make the pudding: prepare an ice bath and set aside. In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch, 2 tablespoons sugar and the salt. Whisk the eggs in a medium bowl until smooth and pale; gradually whisk in the cornstarch mixture.
- Put the milk in a medium saucepan. Put the remaining sugar in a small bowl. Split the vanilla pod down the middle, scrape out the seeds and rub the seeds into the sugar with your fingertips (Shuna Lydon taught us that this helps distribute the seeds). Add the sugar and the vanilla pod to the milk and bring just to a simmer over medium-high heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Slowly pour the hot milk into the eggs, whisking constantly. Return to the saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, whisking continuously, until thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the vanilla extract. Set the saucepan in the ice bath, whisking occasionally, until cold.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks and whisk 1/2 cup of the whipped cream into the chilled pudding. Gently fold in another 1/2 cup of the cream. Roughly chop 2 of the bananas (this should give you about 1 1/2 cups chopped banana) and mash them lightly with the back of a fork. Fold the bananas into the pudding. Gently fold in a little less than half of the remaining whipped cream. Cover and chill both the pudding and the whipped cream.
- Crumble the Nilla wafers by putting them in a zipper bag and whacking at them gently with a rolling pin or a mallet (you can use a food processor, but you’ll get more even chunks this way). Set aside some of the finer crumbs in the bottom of the bag for garnish and stir the nutmeg into the larger chunks.
- Slice the remaining bananas thinly. To each of 8 pretty glasses, add a layer of Nilla wafer crumbles, then a couple of spoonfuls of pudding, then a layer of sliced bananas (use a 1/4 of a banana for each layer), and then a few dollops of whipped cream. Repeat, and top each glass with a sprinkling of fine Nilla crumbs and a dash of grated nutmeg. Cover the glasses and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
9. Use in a Curry
Because curries often have a mild sweetness, bananas make a great substitution for coconut milk in this spicy, creamy dish. Just blend together two bananas with a couple tablespoons each butter, curry powder, and ground coriander, the zest and juice of a lime, a quarter cup of chicken stock, and season with salt and pepper. Pour over four chicken breasts, some cauliflower, and cubed potatoes and roast for 20-25 minutes in a 425 degree oven. Serve alongside brown rice and topped with fresh flat-leaf parsley.
10. Banana Bread
One slice of banana bread contains 196 calories, 7g of fiber and 6.3g fat
1 cup granulated white sugar 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
2 large eggs
3 medium bananas, very ripe ones
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
2. Smash the ripe banana with a fork, in a mixing bowl, until they are completely smooth.
3. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
4. Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
5. Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C),
6. Check if it is well baked by inserting a knife or toothpick inside. If it comes out clean then it is well baked
7. Remove from oven and let it cool in the pan for a few minutes.
8. Remove the banana bread from the pan and let it cool completely before serving.
Leftover bread can be kept, covered, at room temperature for several days or wrapped in foil and frozen for up to 3 months.
Everyone can enjoy it, but a diabetic patient is advised to keep away.
Banana bread is made from flour, sugar, mashed bananas, baking powder and butter, margarine or oil.
It first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of baking soda and baking powder in the 1930s.
I just visit your website, end i really like the product you’re selling.
I try to order some items , but your product pages loading very slow or not loading at all.
ii have checked your website on http://ismywebsitetoslow.ml and you can see your website is loading to slow to make a order.
i hope you ar fixing this problem soon so i can make a order.
Have a nice day
“Sent from my iPhone”
Only for you 11.11 extra members coupon
“Sent from my iPhone”
Want to reach new customers?
We are personally welcoming you to join one of the leading influencer and affiliate networks on the web.
This network finds influencers and affiliates in your niche who will promote your company on their websites and social media channels.
Advantages of our program include: brand name recognition for your business, increased trustworthiness, and potentially more customers.
It is the most safe, simplest and most effective way to increase your sales!
What do you think?
Learn more here: http://bit.ly/influencerpromo2019
As i promised you, i wanna give you 1 month free access to our Fashion members are, here you can find VIP coupons that are not visible to the public eye. http://bit.ly/Fashionmember23
Please don’t share the coupons on the internet,
“Sent from my iPhone”
As i promised you, i wanna give you 1 month free access to our Fashion members are, here you can find VIP coupons that are not visible to the public eye. http://bit.ly/freevipmembership1
Please don’t share the coupons on the internet,
“Sent from my iPhone”
Looking for powerful advertising that isn’t completely full of it? Sorry to bug you on your contact form but actually that’s exactly where I wanted to make my point. We can send your promotional copy to websites through their contact pages just like you’re reading this note right now. You can specify targets by keyword or just execute mass blasts to websites in the location of your choice. So let’s say you need to send an ad to all the plumbing companies in the United States, we’ll grab websites for just those and post your promo to them. Providing you’re advertising a product or service that’s relevant to that niche then you’ll receive awesome results!
Send a quick note to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we do this
Want more visitors for your website? Receive tons of people who are ready to buy sent directly to your website. Boost your profits super fast. Start seeing results in as little as 48 hours. To get info Have a look at: http://www.moreleadsandsales.xyz
Drink 1 cup of this tomorrow morning will get rid of 30 Lbs of belly fat
If you haven’t tried this yet, you’re going to want to add this to your morning routine
Drinking 1 cup of this delicious hot beverage in the A.M. sets up your metabolism to burn more fat than 55 exhausting minutes on the treadmill.
In fact, some folks are losing up to 25 Lbs of fat in just 20 days by drinking it every morning.
Not to mention, it’s really simple to make right in your own kitchen.
Take a look here now!==> http://www.fatbellyfix.xyz
“YOGI ON THE GREEN”, A #1 INTERNATIONAL BEST-SELLING BOOK IN THREE CATEGORIES.
Yogi on the Green was written to help golfers of all abilities, to hopefully improve on their physical and mental games. It has been proven in many Medical Journals, that when one improves on their physical being they also improve on their mental awareness, “Yogi On The Green” is a guide to improving Golfers physical and mental abilities, both on the Golf Course and perhaps even their daily lives. http://bit.ly/yogionthegreen
Looking for effective online promotion that actually gets good results? I apologize for sending you this message on your contact form but actually that’s exactly where I wanted to make my point. We can send your promotional text to sites through their contact forms just like you’re receiving this message right now. You can specify targets by keyword or just execute mass blasts to websites in any country you choose. So let’s say you want to blast a message to all the contractors in the US, we’ll scrape websites for just those and post your ad text to them. Providing you’re promoting something that’s relevant to that niche then you’ll receive awesome results!
Fire off a quick message to email@example.com to get details about how we do this
Want to promote your ad on thousands of online ad websites every month? One tiny investment every month will get you virtually unlimited traffic to your site forever!
Take a look at: http://bit.ly/adpostingrobot
Looking to shed pounds super fast and without any major diet or exercising? You’re gonna love this: http://bit.ly/fixbellyfateasy
you are welcome
Looking to promote your website for literally no cost? Check this out: http://bit.ly/submityourfreeads
Zero cost promotion for your website here: http://www.submityourfreeads.xyz
Interested in advertising that costs less than $49 every month and sends tons of people who are ready to buy directly to your website? Have a look at: http://www.trafficmasters.xyz
Wanna post your business on tons of online ad sites monthly? Pay one low monthly fee and get virtually unlimited traffic to your site forever!
To find out more check out our site here: http://www.adpostingrobot.xyz
Good morning, I was just on your site and submitted this message via your feedback form. The “contact us” page on your site sends you messages like this via email which is why you are reading through my message at this moment right? This is half the battle with any type of online ad, making people actually READ your advertisement and I did that just now with you! If you have something you would like to promote to thousands of websites via their contact forms in the U.S. or anywhere in the world let me know, I can even focus on particular niches and my charges are very low. Send a reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you fed up paying for visitors for your web page? Now you can get traffic for no charge check out: https://bit.ly/unlimited-traffic-source
Have you had enough of expensive PPC advertising? Now you can post your ad on 1000s of advertising websites and you only have to pay a single monthly fee. These ads stay up forever, this is a continual supply of organic visitors!
Get more info by visiting: http://bit.ly/adpostingrobot
Are You interested in advertising that costs less than $39 every month and sends hundreds of people who are ready to buy directly to your website? Visit: http://www.trafficmasters.xyz
If you want to be deleted from our list please go here: https://bit.ly/3cvHuJC
The analysis of the critical situation in the world may help Your business. We don’t give advice on how to run it. We highlight key points from the flow of conflicting information. We call this situation: “Big Brother operation”. Fact: pandemics; Agenda: control over the human population; Aim: reduction of the population; Who: a group of vested interests. Means: genetic engineering of viruses and vaccines; production of nanobots; mass-media communication satellites; big data; A.I.; global wi-fi. Ways: use and/or elaborate a pandemic carrier; mass media scares the population; load vaccines with nanobots; mandatory vaccination; control and direct humans. Thank You for the time of reading our unsolicited message! God bless You.