Cheese cake Ice cream
- Cream cheese, softened(40z)
- sweetened condensed milk (1 can i.e 140z)
- Heavy whipping cream
- Flour – 2 1/4 cups
- Cocoa powder – 2tbsp
- Salt – 1tsp
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 1/2 cups
- Baking soda 1tsp
- egg – 2
- Buttermilk – 1 cup
- red food colouring – 3tbsp
- vanilla extract – 1tsp
- distilled white vinegar 1tsp
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
make the ice cream
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese & the sweetened condensed milk.
- In a seperate bowl, beat the cream until it has stiff peaks.
- gently fold the cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- line 2, qinch baking pans with plastic wrap
- Divide the ice cream mixture evenly btw the two pans, smoothing out the tops.
- Cover the tops with plastic wraps & freeze until solid, at least 6 hours
make the cake layers
- line 3 qinch cake pans with parchment paper then spray with non-stick cooking spray pre-heat the oven to 350 degree
- in a bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder & salt
- in another bowl, beat together the butter & sugar until light & fluffy about 5minutes.
- add the eggs one at a time, beating for 30seconds after each addition.
- add in 1/3 of the flour, the remaining buttermilk and then the remaining flour, beating just until combined after each addition mix in the food colouring and the vanilla extract.
- with small bowl,combine the vinegar & the baking soda (the mixture will bubble up).
- fold into the cake batter
- divide the batter evenly btw the 3 pans.
- bake until the cakes spring back when lightly done about 20mins.
- Let the cakes cool for 10min in the pans then turn out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
make the frosting
- in a large bowl, beat the cream until it has soft peaks.
- slowly add the powdered sugar & continue to beat until it has stiff peaks.
To assemble the cake
- if needed level the cake layers.
- place one cake layer on a cake stand or cake plate.
- remove the plastic wrap from the ice cream layers & place one layer on top of the cake.
- add another cake layer, followed by the second ice cream layer, then add the last cake layer to the top frost the cake with the with the whipped cream.
- Decorate if desired
Freezed cake until ready to serve