Skip to content
- Flour – 1 1/2 cups self raising
- Cocoa powder – 1/2 cup (for more chocolating flavour use 1cup)
- Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
- egg – 1
- Butter/margarine -75g
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Salt – a pinch
- milk – 3/4 cups coldmilk
- A splash of Vanilla.
- If you want coffee flavour add 1/4 tsp of coffee to 1/4 cup of hot water, and then reduce the milk to 1/2 cup.
- Let the coffee get warm before you add to the dough
- When done with mixing, put it in the fridge to chill for at-least 30 mins.
- Finally it should come out looking smoother and less shinning.