Skip to content
- Heat a suitable pot or pan with little oil.
- When oil is very hot, add the minced meat .
- The idea is to cook the meat fast so keep the heat on high & spread the meat to allow to cook.
- As the meat cooks add spices of your choice.
- Add plenty of chopped onion & garlic or ginger and salt.
- Stir & keep cooking for another minute or until the meat is no longer pink or the liquid is dried up.
- Add pepper if you want some heat.
- Finally add chopped corriande as you turn of the heat.
- Give a final stir & the meat is done.
- Set aside to cool ready for use in making Samosa
- Using a teaspoon, fill the Samosa sheet pocket with the cooled meat
- Fold to cover making sure the edges are tight you can freeze them for use later or just fry
- Deep fry for about 2 minutes when its brown both sides its ready.