Skip to content
- flour- 2cups
- Baking powder – 1 table spoon
- Buttermilk – 1 cup
- Flaked coconut – 1 cup
- preheat oven to 350 degree
- Beat butter & sugar till its light and fluffy
- Grease pan
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt together and set aside
- Then add the eggs, one at a time allowing each egg to blend into the mixture before the next
- Then mix in coconut extract
- mix the coconut extract alternatively with the buttermilk, until incorporated . Then add the flakes.
- pour the butter into prepared pan and bake for 1hour.